CONGRATULATIONS to PROFESSOR XIAOYUAN HAN on her new appointment as an Assistant Professor at University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry. We’re sad to see her go, but proud all the same.
[22-26 June 2019] 34th Congress of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry, Vancouver, Canada| Come find us at Cyto 2019! Program book.
- Dr. Xiaoyuan Han: Differential Dynamics of the Maternal Immune System in Healthy Pregnancy and Preeclampsia | Sunday 23 June 2019, 11:30 | Ballroom A
- Dr. Laura Peterson: Deep Profiling of the Neonatal Immune System using CyTOF | Tuesday 25 June 2019, 10:50 | Meeting room 1
- Amy Tsai: A Year-Long Immune Profile of the Systemic Response in Acute Stroke Survivors | Wednesday 26 June 2019, 14:45 | Ballroom A
- Dr. Edward Ganio: Deep Immune Profile of Preoperative Glucocorticoid Administration in Patients Undergoing Surgery | Poster B155
- Amy won the 2019 Exceptional Student Award!
[21 June 2019]: Systemic Immunologic Consequences of Chronic Periodontitis | Journal of Dental Research | A high-dimensional analysis of intracellular signaling networks revealed immune system–wide dysfunctions differentiating patients with ChP from healthy controls. Importantly, the immune alterations associated with ChP were no longer detectable 3 wk after periodontal treatment. Our findings demarcate systemic and cell-specific immune dysfunctions in patients with ChP, which can be temporarily reversed by the local treatment of ChP.
[11 June 2019]: Differential Dynamics of the Maternal Immune System in Healthy Pregnancy and Preeclampsia | Frontiers in Immunology | Our paper’s out! Global readout of the dynamics of the maternal immune system early in pregnancy lay the groundwork for identifying clinically-relevant immune dysfunctions for the prediction and prevention of preeclampsia.
- Scope, Stanford Medicine: Predicting women at risk of preeclampsia before clinical symptoms
[9-11 June 2019] Annual Shock Meeting, Coronado, CA | Amy received the Dr. Mohammed Sayeed Presidential Travel Award to present her work at the Annual Shock Meeting. She presents on Sunday, 12:30 pm in Commodore ABCD in the Oral Presentations By and For New Investigators session.
[23 May 2019 ] OKU/Sutro Excellence Day, University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry | The keynote lecture, titled “Profiling the systemic immunological consequences of periodontitis with single cell resolution” was delivered by Dr. Dyani Gaudilliere, clinical assistant professor of Surgery (Plastic Surgery), and chief of Dental Medicine & Surgery, and Dr. Brice Gaudillaire, assistant professor of Anesthesiology, both from Stanford School of Medicine.
[16-20 May 2019] AUA/IARS/SOCCA, Montréal, Canada | Kosaka Award Finalist | Our work on the deep immune profile of preoperative glucocorticoid administration in patients undergoing surgery was a finalist for the Kosaka awards.
[12 March 2019]: A year-long immune profile of the systemic response in acute stroke survivors | Brain | Our paper on early differences in immunological responses to stroke that are associated with functional outcomes one year from stroke onset is published and available!
- Science News: Stroke victims with busy immune responses may also see mental declines
- Scope, Stanford Medicine| Needle in a haystack: Two days after stroke, a handful of blood cells reveal risk of dementia a year later
[12-16 March 2019] 66th Annual Scientific Meeting, Society for Reproductive Investigations, Paris, France | Program Book | Dr. Xiaoyuan Han presents Differential Dynamics of the Maternal Immune System in Healthy Pregnancy and Preeclampsia (Poster F-186).
[4 March 2019] MCHRI Seminar Series | Drs Brice Gaudilliere and Laura Peterson discuss the immune system dynamics in normal and pathological pregnancies and deep immune profiling of the neonatal immune system.
[Feb 2019] Dr. Ina Stelzer recieves Forschungsstipendium from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
[Jan 2019] Western Society of Pediatric Research, Carmel, California | Dr. Laura Peterson presents her work on neonatal outcomes.
and maternal health.
[ December 2015]
[9/24/14] Gaudilliere et. al